Indie game dev Funselektor has officially announced today during the Twitch+Xbox showcase that his critically acclaimed racing game art of rally will release on Xbox Series, Xbox One and Game Pass for Console, PC and Mobile this summer 2021.
Alongside the Xbox event, a new trailer has also been published, unveiling never seen before footage of the upcoming major content update, the “Kenya Update”. This update will be available for free on all platforms, including the already released PC version, simultaneously to the Xbox and Gamepass launch
With a Metacritic score of 80 and an “overwhelmingly positive” (2069 user reviews) on Steam, art of rally is a stylized driving experience inspired by the golden era of rally that takes the players all across the world to drive through beautiful and soothing environments inspired by real locations from Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany.
About the Kenya Update:
- 📍 6 new challenging stages in breathtaking locations, including Mount Kenya and Lake Victoria
- 😎 1 free-roaming map to chill under the African sky
- 🏎️ 4 new cars, vroom
- 🎵 2 new songs
- 🦓 Zebras, giraffes, elephants!!!!!
About art of rally:
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode
- 61 iconic rally cars from the 60s to the 90’s, Group B, Group S, Group A
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards
- Photo and Replay mode for sharing screenshots
- Ghost racing: Push your limits and chase your own best scores
- Vrooooooooooooooom 🏁