Continuing the team-up spirit, the most popular mobile game is presenting an unprecedented celebrity show match with the initiative of bringing encouragement and positivity to the world under the current outbreak
PUBG MOBILE revealed the all-new Global Extreme Challenge campaign which is introduced as the brand’s biggest event this summer. Celebrities, influencers and players in different regions are teaming up to present a cheerful online PUBG MOBILE match. Community members can watch the show match on July 30 via the official PUBG MOBILE Facebook, YouTube and Twitch channels and also win in-game item giveaways.
Showdown Schedule for different regions:
- July 30 (UTC +0) 12:00 -14:00 (Southeast Asia)
- July 30 (UTC +0) 16:00 -18:00 (South Asia, Middle East)
- July 30 (UTC +0) 18:00 -20:00 (North America, Europe)
- July 30 (UTC +0) 00:00 -02:00 (South America)
The campaign is launched for the “play for good” initiative of encouraging players to stay home and also contributing their own efforts to society. Under the global pandemic, PUBG MOBILE is trying to bring positive impact and encouragement to society and people. The “Global Extreme Challenge” is a call-out for all players and communities to join together to overcome difficulties, surpass limits and face challenges.
With PUBG MOBILE’s all-new Livik map as the battlefield, the Global Extreme Challenge is inviting the following renowned sports players, artists, celebrities and gaming influencers as the captains of their own teams for different regions.
- Kevin De Bruyne: Kevin De Bruyne is one of Europe’s best attacking players and one of the finest midfielders in the world.
- Aleyna Tilki: She won the “Best Female Pop Singer” award in the “Pantene Altın Kelebek Ödülleri 2018” which is the most prestigious music/TV awards in Turkey.
- Jack Osbourne: Jack Osbourne is the president of Osbourne Media and is best known for MTV’s reality show “The Osbournes”, SyFy’s “Haunted Highway” and A+E Network’s “Ozzy & Jack’s World Detour”.
- Ky Bowman: Ky Bowman is point guard for the NBA’s Golden State Warriors. Off the court, Bowman is a talented artist and avid gamer.
- Paulo Dybala: Paulo Dybala is an Argentine professional footballer and has been considered one of the world’s most valuable players.
- Levinho: Levinho is one of the best PUBG MOBILE players around the world, and shares his gameplays on YouTube with over 7M fans.
- Yurem Rojas: Yurem is a well-known actor in Mexico and she’s most famous for being a part of the comedy show me caigo de risa.
- Marian Santos: Mariam is a well-known model, TV host and singer in Mexico and she’s most famous for being a part of the Voice Mexico.
- GADING: Indonesian actor and TV presenter
- Aurelie: Indonesian actress, singer and model
- Hiền Hồ: famous female singer in Vietnam who won the Runner-up in The Voice Vietnam 2017. She is known as one of the most potential young artists of Vbiz with many hit songs and a PUBG MOBILE gamers as well
- MortaL: MortaL is a global mobile gaming icon. He is the leader of professional PUBG MOBILE esports team Team Soul and is known for his DP-28+6x sprays.
- Scout: Scout is a professional player for esports team FNATIC and is one of India’s oldest PUBG MOBILE competitive players. Sc0ut is popular for his m416+6x sprays.
Besides teaming up with stars from all over the world to bring encouragement, from earlier this month, PUBG MOBILE has partnered with Direct Relief, the humanitarian aid organization, in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by supplying medical aid to frontline healthcare workers. While watching the Global Extreme Challenge event, players can donate directly to support the fundraiser to help more people in need at www.directrelief.org/pubgmobile .
Stay tuned for more information about the PUBG MOBILE Global Extreme Challenge via the official channels on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.