Mattel and Vector Unit, a leading arcade and racing game developer, have just announced the release of the Hot Wheels™ Booster Pack DLC for the popular kart racer Beach Buggy Racing™2: Island Adventure. The Hot Wheels Booster Pack is now available for purchase for Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam PC. The DLC is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.
The Hot Wheels Booster Pack includes seven legendary Hot Wheels cars and four new racetracks, complete with twisting orange track pieces. Players can complete all-new missions to unlock vehicles, discover custom paints and decals, win trophies, and collect Hot Wheels medallions in challenging stunt missions.
Beach Buggy Racing 2: Island Adventure is an action-packed, mayhem-filled kart racer with split-screen competition and game rule customization. Play any part of the game solo or with friends in split-screen, from the story-driven Adventure mode to multi-event Championships, adrenaline-pumping Races, skill-mastering Drift Attacks and more.
BOOSTER PACK FEATURES
· Seven legendary Hot Wheels cars: Rip Rod™, Surf ‘N Turf™, Bone Shaker™, Twin Mill™ III, Donut Drifter™, Hotweiler™ and Loco Punk™.
· Earn trophies in the new Hot Wheels Championship.
· Go for Gold on four thrilling Hot Wheels-themed tracks: Volcano Blast, Hot Wheels Harbor, Looptastic Stadium, and Frostfire Vale.
· Five new Hot Wheels Cup events added to the Adventure map.
· A new Hot Wheels Stunt Challenge added to every track in the game. Discover them all in 1000HP Race mode.
· Six new Achievements to unlock.
Hot Wheels was the 2020 Global Top-Selling Toy of the Year, according to the NPD Group.* Fans can experience the brand, which originally debuted in 1968, through toys, consumer products, content on YouTube, digital games across all platforms, and both virtual and live events.