Multiplayer split screen shooting racer
Independent development studio FiveXGames releases Motor Strike: Racing Rampage in Early Access Steam today at 6 PM UTC.A demented shooting racing game in which you can play alone or with your friends in the 4-split screen mode, or with up to 8 crazy racers in the online mode.During Early Access you’ll have access to a full racing game. Choose one of the 14 different vehicles, 7 heavy weapons and a lot of skills and be ready to defeat your enemies in more than 20 different tracks.[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOMASeDXYvc[/embedyt]
Motor Strike: Racing Rampage is being released in Early Access and it will remain like that for 6 months. The final version will include a new battle arena mode, challenge mode and a campaign mode as well as more weapons and cars and tracks.
Early Access Short-term Roadmap
- Check and finish the Tutorials (They are outdated)
- Improve and correct the localization for the already supported languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese)
- Improve input management: Rebinding for controllers and Keyboard
- Audio improvements and gameplay balance
- Activate Dexterities progression
- General bug fixing and performance optimization
Early access Long-term Roadmap
- Campaign Mode
- Challenge Mode
- Battle Mode
- Better game balance and AI
- New Cars
- New Scenes
- Steam additional features
- New weapons
Features (During EA)
- More than 20 tracks in six types of environments!
- 14 insane vehicles with unique style and skills.
- Your race, your rules, many different game modes, and race directives!
- 7 different artillery weapons to combat your friends and enemies.
- New gameplay mechanics like the Strike Back or the Rolling Strike!
- Local Mode with split screen and online up to 8 players
Note: Multiplayer is intended as a tool to mainly play with friends