Agens and Snowman’s uber-chill, authentic street skating title, Skate City, is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4 & PlayStation®5, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S, the Epic Games Store and Steam today with a special launch sale running from May 6th to May 8th.
About Skate City
Skate City captures the heart and soul of street skating in an authentic light. Players will have the opportunity to explore three unique cities based off of real-world skate locations, including the streets of Los Angeles, Oslo and Barcelona. Set to original lo-fi beats, you can ride like a local through each city’s Challenge mode, or take it at your own pace with Endless Skate. Head to the skate shop to customize your player and unlock everything else available!
• Coast through three beautiful and iconic locations based off of real world skate spots in Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona.
• Use the in-game camera tools to adjust the perspective with a fish eye lens that allows you to pan around the skater as you ride, zoom in and out or even use slow-mo controls to highlight your best tricks. Activate camera mode by holding down on the D-pad in Endless Skate Mode and adjust the perspective as you see fit!
• Hundreds of trick combinations, including flip tricks, grabs, grinds, spins and manuals with our easy-to-use controls.
• Over one hundred challenges to complete. Or chill out and ride at your own pace with Endless Skate.
• Customize your skater by picking up a new deck, trucks, wheels, shoes, hats, glasses, clothes or hairstyle. You can also change your skin tone while creating your skater.
• Original soundtrack of atmospheric lo-fi beats.
• Dreamy, beautiful, nostalgic art style.