- Adverty & Apex Mobile Media Announce Partnership to Offer In-Play Gaming Inventory in Canada
- Adverty and Yazle announce exclusive in-game ad partnership in MENA region
- Adverty and Drive Ahead! developer Dodreams announce exclusive in-game ad partnership
- Adverty launches industry-first streaming video technology for In-Play™ ads in partnership with SeenThis
- Adverty’s Multi-patented and Industry-leading In-game Viewability Technology BrainImpression™ Now Available Within Oracle Moat
- Frameplay Announces New Attention Metric in Video Game Environments, Validated in Partnership with dentsu’s Attention Economy Team by First-to-Market Studies
- Adverty appoints Jonas Söderqvist as CEO as brands wakes up to the power of in-game advertising
- AdInMo expands its In-Game Ops Team
Anzu Inks Exclusivity Deal with Axis Games, Bringing In-Game Ads to their games on PC & Console
14th July 2020
Anzu, the world-leading provider of in-game advertising, recently announced that it is expanding its cooperation with independent game developer Axis Games. After successfully integrating the ad platform solution into Axis Game’s mobile version of Axis Football League, the expansion will bring Anzu’s blended in-game ads to a growing set of Axis Football gaming titles on PC and console devices.
Axis Games’ football titles distinguish themselves by offering a deep franchise mode that gives players complete control over their entire coaching team and by having some of the most realistic draft simulations in gaming, including negotiating longer-term deals with free agents. These features plus the games’ responsive interface keep gamers engaged on a daily basis.
The exclusive deal is happening at an opportune time for Axis Games as the company plans to start an esports league this year and stream its matches during the upcoming NFL season, which aligns well with the player database, 95% of whom are US-based. The blended in-game banner and video ads will assist with transforming the digital gaming environment into one that more closely replicates the atmosphere of real-world NFL games.
This sentiment is echoed by Danny Jugan, President of Axis Games, who said, “We are extremely excited about our partnership with Anzu. Their ability to supply relevant and dynamic ad content will add a large amount of life, immersion, and realism to the stadiums in our game.”
The partnership with Axis Games comes as Anzu continues to build relationships with prominent game developers including Vivid Games, Toplitz Productions, Zula, and APB Reloaded. Anzu has earned a unique distinction as the first and only in-game ad company to receive an ISO 27001 certificate, giving developers and advertisers the assurance they need to know that player data is highly secured. Complementing this are the additional partnerships Anzu has secured, all of which contribute to building confidence within the ecosystem. Anzu’s commitment to ensuring a brand-safe and fraud-free environment comes through with its collaboration with Forensiq. Cybersecurity company CHEQ provides ad verification audit, and Nielsen Connectivity’s technology accurately measures brand awareness and brand lift.
Anzu Co-Founder and CEO, Itamar Benedy, commented, “We are delighted to expand our relationship with Axis Games, and it’s coming at a great time as they prepare to launch and stream their esports league. As game developers, they continue to show their creativity through innovative game features, and this next step – adding in-game ads to their PC and console football games – will deliver a better user experience for players and those watching the live stream.”